I thought for halloween blood nails would be very fitting and I'm always looking for new nail ideas. I learned how to do it by watching a tutorial on youtube and decided to try it for myself. It really does catch a lot of eyes. You can watch the tutorial by searching "how to blood nails" or something like that but for those who don't want to watch it, I'll do my best to explain
blood red polish(I used Cinna-snap Insta-dry by sally hansen)
a straw (I usually cut the straw in half to make it easier)
a sticky note
1. set the paper towel out where you are working to prevent a mess
2. paint all your nails white (2 coats works best)
3. let dry
4. Drop a large amount of red polish on to the sticky note.
5. take the bottom of one side of the straw and move it around and rub it in the polish.
6. aim the end of the straw with polish about an inch above your nail
7. with one quick and hard blow, blow through the straw.
8. let dry
I didn't clear coat mine because even after you let the red dry it slightly blends the red into the white to make pink. It doesn't just have to be for halloween, try neon colors! I hope I explained it well and hope you enjoy!
Thank you everybody for all the support!